We produce ice cream on specific days from May until August. Tours outside of that time frame show our ice cream making process by video.
Our friendly guides invite you to step into the Milky Whey Theatre to learn more about how this unique Prince Edward Island company grew from one small store to the present 10 locations.
- See how we create our famous whimsical t-shirts.
- Learn why COWS Ice Cream was awarded ‘Canada’s Best’ by Readers Digest and ‘World’s Best’ by Taulk World Travel.
- See how our award winning COWS CREAMERY Extra Old Cheddar and our Avonlea Clothbound Cheddar are made.
- Indulge your senses in the sample room with a taste of our Super Premium Ice Cream.
- Visit our retail store, which showcases COWS latest images and whimsical gifts.
Hours of Operation
|June / July / August|
|Monday - Saturday||10:00am - 5:00pm every half hour|
|Sunday||10:00am - 4:00pm every half hour|
|September / October|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00am - 4:00pm every hour on the hour|
Group bookings of 15 or more are available by appointment year round.
Tour hours and dates may change without notice.
The tour is wheelchair accessible.
|Adult||$5.00 plus taxes|
|Child||$4.00 plus taxes (ages 12 & under)|
|Address:||397 Capital Drive
COWS CREAMERY Location
View COWS Creamery in a larger map
While we do not produce ice cream every day, our tour still shows the mouth-watering process and we always sample!