Our friendly guides invite you to step into the world of COWS to learn more about how this unique Prince Edward Island company grew from one small store to the present 10 Canada-wide locations.
In the production facility, you will:
- See how we create our famous whimsical t-shirts.
- Find out why COWS Ice Cream was awarded “Canada's Best” by Readers Digest and “World's Best” by Taulk World Travel.
- Learn about how our award winning COWS CREAMERY Extra Old Cheddar and our Avonlea Clothbound Cheddar are made.
- Indulge your senses by sampling Cows Chips, COWS CREAMERY Extra Old Cheddar, and Wowie Cowie Ice Cream.
After the tour, please feel free to visit our COWS CREAMERY retail store, which showcases COWS latest images and whimsical gifts.
* While we do not produce ice cream every day, our tour still shows the mouth-watering process and we ALWAYS sample!
COWS CREAMERY Tour Hours of Operation
Monday - Sunday: 10:00am- 5:00pm* every half hour
Monday - Sunday: 10:00am - 5:00pm* every half hour
Monday - Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm every hour
* Last tour of the day leaves at 4:00pm
Group bookings of 15 or more are available by appointment year round.
Tour hours and dates may change without notice.
General Admission $5.00, plus tax
Three and under are Free
|Address:||397 Capital Drive
For more information on COWS, please visit www.cows.ca
Our COWS CREAMERY tour is wheelchair accessible.
COWS CREAMERY Location
View COWS Creamery in a larger map